Specific information on the Newsletter
UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF REGULATION (EU) No. 2016/679
This statement is to inform you about the methods used to process your personal data obtained by filling in the “newsletter” subscription form on the website www.charlesphilip.it
- Who processes my data?
- The Data Controller (the "Controller") is:
Charles Philip S.r.l.
Via Guelfa No. 5
40138 Bologna, Italy
Tax Code and VAT No. 03789851205
Registration No. BO-546539 at the Companies' Register of Bologna
- The Controller processes your personal data in compliance with the legislation on the subject set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”)”), the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority and the European Data Protection Board (EDPB). You can consult the text of the GDPR and the provisions of the Italian Data Protection Authority on the website https://www.garanteprivacy.it/home_en
- What data do you process?
2.1 Commonly used personal data will be processed:
- Contact details (personal details, first and last name, and email).
2.2 We do not collect any data belonging to the special categories referred to in Article 9, para. 1, of the GDPR and in Article 10, para. 1, of the GDPR.
- Why are my data processed?
3.1 Your personal data will only be used for certain purposes, and in any case, always when there is a legal basis for us to do so.
3.2 Your personal data is collected when you send us the email with the newsletter subscription form.
3.3 We process your personal data for the following:
a) Sending newsletters
a) Your consent
- How are my data processed?
4.1 The processing of your personal data will be based on the principles indicated in the GDPR and on the rights of the Data Subject.
4.2 The Controller has taken appropriate security measures (technical and organisational) to ensure and be able to demonstrate that the processing is carried out in compliance with the GDPR. The Controller shall review and update the abovementioned measures as necessary.
4.3 The processing is carried out using both electronic and analogue means, in the manner and within the limits necessary to pursue the above purposes in full compliance with the law, according to principles of lawfulness and fairness and in such a way as to protect your personal data.
- Am I required to give my data?
5.1 The fields marked with an asterisk (*) indicate that the provision of data is a necessary requirement to request a subscription to the newsletter. Failure to provide correct information will make it impossible to complete the registration for the newsletter subscription you have requested.
- Who has access to my data?
6.1 Only expressly authorised persons within the Controller’s organisational structure will process your data, within the limits and according to the methods set out in the respective authorisation / designation documents.
- To whom are my data communicated?
7.1 Your personal data may be made available to entities not belonging to the organisational structure of the Controller.
7.2 In some cases, the recipients of the data will carry out processing operations in their capacity as Data Processors, exclusively on the basis of a specific contract under Article 28 of the GDPR, within the limits and according to the procedures indicated therein.
The updated list of Data Processors is available at the registered office of the Controller.
7.3 In other situations, personal data may be made available, through communication, to the following categories of entities:
- companies associated with CHARLES PHILIP and franchisees that operate CHARLES PHILIP points of sale.
7.4 The recipients not included in the Data Processors’ list will process your personal data as independent Data Controllers or Joint Data Controllers, and will be subject to the relevant obligations.
7.5 Your personal data will not be disclosed.
7.6 Your personal data will be transferred to Third Countries or International Organisations in accordance with the conditions and appropriate safeguards set out in Chapter V of the GDPR.
- For how long will you process my data?
8.1 Your data will be processed for the time strictly necessary for the pursuit of the abovementioned purpose or until you request to cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
8.2 To cancel your subscription to our newsletter, you can click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each newsletter you receive and confirm your cancellation request. Alternatively, you can contact the Controller by writing to the email address
8.3 Once you request to cancel your subscription to the newsletter, your personal data will be erased.
- Your rights as Data Subject
9.1 We inform you that, at any time and where conditions are met, you have the right to:
- a) obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information, in accordance with the provisions of Article 15 of the GDPR,
- b) obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you including the right to have incomplete personal data completed, also by means of providing a supplementary statement, in accordance with the provisions of Article 16 of the GDPR,
- c) obtain the erasure of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 of the GDPR,
- d) obtain the restriction of processing, in accordance with the provisions of Article 18 of the GDPR,
- e) obtain the portability of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Article 20 of the GDPR,
- f) object to the processing, in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of the GDPR.
9.2 You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given or made on other legal bases before its withdrawal.
9.3 Requests should be addressed to the Controller:
Charles Philip S.r.l.
Via Guelfa No. 5
40138 Bologna, Italy
Please also indicate in the subject line: "Request under Regulation (EU) 2016/679" specifying the right you intend to assert, as specified above.
- Who can I contact?
10.1 In the event that you consider that the processing of your data is in breach of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint before a Supervisory Authority. The abovementioned Supervisory Authority may be that of the Member State in which you normally reside, or that of the place in which the alleged breach occurred.
10.2 You also have the right to apply to the court if you believe that your rights under the GDPR have been violated as a result of processing. Proceedings against the Data Controller or the Data Processor shall be brought before the courts of the Member State in which the Data Controller or the Data Processor has an establishment. Alternatively, such actions may be brought before the courts of the Member State in which the Data Subject is habitually resident.
constitutes the "Specific information on the Newsletter" of this website, which may be updated.
Previous versions are kept at the Data Controller's registered office.
Version published on 09 Febbraio 2021
Last updated on 09 Febbraio 2021